Thank you to Em, a lovely fellow blogger who tagged me in this to have a go at, you can get to her blog here. If you love baking and beauty, she’s your girl!
Ok, so basically I am going to share 10 things I love and 10 things I hate and then tag some bloggers to have a go at it too 🌸
10 things I LOVE!
- Jacob. My lovely boyfriend of nearly 3 years, he is my bestest friend ❤️
- Shopping. Especially if it’s for make up and beauty products!
- Cooking. I love seeing people enjoying food I’ve made for them.
- Binge watching Netflix. Because who doesn’t?!
- My grandparents. They made my childhood magical! Forever greatful too them.
- Working. There’s nothing better than coming home from work feeling accomplished!
- Christmas. My most favourite time of year.
- Food. Although my expanding waistline doesn’t!
- Going on holiday. From flying to sun bathing; I love going on holiday!
- My blog. ofcourse!
10 things I HATE
- The feel of cotton wool. It literally makes me cringe bleeeh!
- Public transport. Roll on the day when I get my car, seriously!
- Being ill. I’m prone to toncilitis, absolute nightmare.
- When you finish a TV series and realise you need to find something to do with your life! Like the moment Jacob and I finished breaking bad.
- Running late. The WORST feeling ever!
- Hiccups. So. Bloody. Annoying.
- Animal cruelty. E.g people who dog fight, vile people!
- Rudeness and selfishness. What’s the point in it?
- Fish. I hate fish! Yuck yuck yuck, give me a steak!
- Housework. Who actually enjoys doing this?!?
So there it is! Now it’s your turn dolls!
Have fun girlies! 🌸