Thank you to CountryGirlEm for your nomination! You can check out her lovely blog and her award here!
I do enjoy doing these tags and it’s nice to know people are taking time out my my blog and think it’s good enough to nominate! So thank you very much for that!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you by the lovely that nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers and get them to awnser your own questions!
These are the questions that I was nominated to answer! Here goes….
- Why are you a blogger?
I’ve always loved writing and make up, and what better combination? I think blogging can be quite inspiring and if I’ve inspired at least 1 person in my blogging life, I’m happy!
- What have you learned from blogging so far?
To be patient! Nothing crazy happens over night, if you want a well eat listed blog, you have to be late it and persue it.
- Proudest moment of you life so far?
Ok so this is a lot harder than I thought! My proudest moment would probably have to be moving to a totally different part of the country by myself, going to college and achieving higher grades!
- Biggest regret?
Not trying hard enough in school….everyone says they are the easiest days of your life and they are so right! I was a bit of a tear away…
- Must have summer essential?
My Hiwian Tropic Aloe Gel! And my more than water proof Benefit Push up Liner, great for summer heat!
- Favourite TV box set series?
Got to be Breaking Bad or Sons Of Anarchy….Jex Teller can brighten anyone’s day 😍
- Favourite nail look?
I love nude nails and white nails, they just go with everything!
Thank you for my questions! These are my questions for my nominees!
- What was your first make up product?
- What’s your favourite part of blogging?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grow up?
- What’s your job now?
- What makes you happiest?
- What really pee’s you off?
- What country in the world do you most want to visit?
Great! So I now nominate: